My Photo
Name:
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India

confused soul... who wants to try out everything, just to see what it is... and then just moves away from it... give me money, and i ll spend it in no time... without money, i ll survive without whine...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Roaming Around... getting nowhere

My life has been somewhat interesting.. in at least one way...
that is i have been moving around places.. and it has not really been by choice..
i left my home for graduation to meerut.. i didnt want to go there really coz its a very rude city.. i got my first job in Bihar... not a place where people love to go...

fortunately the company transferred to mumbai.. the place i always wanted to be in.. was there for the best part of my career till date.. then i joined Loreal...

joined emami recently and they have their HO in Kolkata.. i was told that i would be posted in Mumbai only and have to be in Kolkata for 1month or so for "Orientation".. and today they have told me that i will be in Kol for some time... and might be based here only...
not that i opposed.. but i am confused as to what is best..
in terms of career its better to be in HO...
but considering my affinity towards mumbai... i dont know what is best.. and obviously there are more opportunities in mumbai then in Kol...

so what would be the next destination??? even cant hazard a guess.........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kolkata has good opportunities too, but surely Mumbai has the numbers, and knowing the person u are, u will seek numbers - my god, u quit HLL for nothing

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home